HangATag by Inlinkz.com
Terms of Service
1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH INLINKZ
- Welcome to InLinkz. InLinkz provides the InLinkz Services
(described below) to you under these Terms of Service ("Terms").
In these Terms "you" means the individual using the InLinkz
Services. "InLinkz" means InLinkz-Aris Kormpetis (a company
incorporated in Greece).
- InLinkz is not responsible for services it does not
provide. The terms of service governing a service should always explain
who provides the service. You should always look at the terms of service
that apply to each service you use especially when you register for a
service. The InLinkz terms can usually be found via a link at the bottom
of each page of the InLinkz Services.
2. ACCEPTING THE TERMS
- By using the InLinkz Services, you agree to follow these
Terms. These Terms also include the following guidelines and terms:
- Online guidelines
- HangATag Terms of Service.
- If any of these documents contradict each other, the terms
will apply in this order: HangATag Terms of Service, Terms of Service,
- You may not use the InLinkz Services and may not accept
the Terms if you are a person barred from receiving the InLinkz Services
under the laws of Greece or other applicable laws.
- These Terms form a legally binding agreement between you
and InLinkz in relation to your use of the InLinkz Services. It is
important that you take the time to read them carefully. You can always
access the current version of the Terms here.
3. THE INLINKZ SERVICES
- InLinkz provides to you a collection of online resources,
including, tools for bloggers, search tools, content and affiliate
services which may be accessed through various media or devices now known
or developed afterwards (the "InLinkz Services").
- The InLinkz Services may include important communications
from InLinkz, such as service announcements and administrative messages.
These communications are considered part of the InLinkz membership and you
will not be able to opt out of receiving them.
4. REGISTRATION & ACCOUNT SECURITY
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information
about yourself when required by the InLinkz Services' registration form
(the "Registration Data") and ensure your Registration Data is
kept up to date.
- InLinkz will issue you with a password and an InLinkz ID
when you complete the InLinkz Services' registration process. You are
responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and
security of your account. Accordingly, you are solely responsible for all
activities that occur under your account. You will:
- immediately notify InLinkz of any unauthorized use of
your account and any other breach of security; and
- ensure that you sign out from your account at the end of
- your account is strictly personal and sharing your
account and password with others is prohibited and may result in
cancelation of your account in accordance with section 14 below .
5. ADVICE FOR CHILDREN
- InLinkz is concerned about the safety and privacy of all
its users, particularly children. For this reason, parents who wish to
allow their children access to the InLinkz Services should supervise their
access to the InLinkz Services and determine as legal guardians whether
any of the InLinkz Services and its content are appropriate for them. By
allowing their child access to the InLinkz Services, parents acknowledge
and accept that they will be able to access all of the InLinkz Services
including email, communities and social networking services.
- In any case, it is our policy not to allow children who
are registered with InLinkz as under 18 years of age to use services
provided by InLinkz.
6. PRIVACY & DATA DISCLOSURE
- Registration Data and other information about you and your
use of InLinkz Services will be processed in accordance with our Privacy
- InLinkz may access, preserve, and disclose your
information and User Content:
- to its affiliated companies worldwide for the purpose of
providing the InLinkz Services to you in an efficient manner;
- for the purpose of properly administering your account in
accordance with the standard operating procedures of InLinkz or its
affiliated companies; and
- if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief
that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the Terms; (iii) respond to
claims that any User Content violates the rights of third-parties; (iv)
respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights,
property, or personal safety of InLinkz, its users and the public.
7. USER CONTENT AND CONDUCT
- You are solely responsible for all information, data, text,
photographs, graphics, tags and other materials that you submit to the InLinkz
Services ("User Content"). You agree not to do anything on, or
submit any User Content to, the InLinkz Services that:
- infringes any laws (for example, defamation law) or regulations
or the rights of another (for example, the laws of copyright or privacy)
or encourages others to do so;
- is obscene, threatening, violent, abusive, harmful to
others including minors, invasive of another's privacy, hateful,
harassing, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonates another or misrepresents the origin or
attributes (including age) of a user or User Content;
- is "spam" or any other form of unsolicited advertising,
promotional materials, or commercial messages except in areas where this
is expressly allowed
- contains or links to computer viruses, malware or any
other malicious code;
- disrupts or impairs the normal operation of the InLinkz
Services, or servers or networks connected to the InLinkz Services;
- collects User Content or user information, or otherwise
accesses the InLinkz Services using automated means (such as harvesting
bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission; or
- reproduces, trades in or otherwise exploits for any
commercial purposes, any part of the InLinkz Services (including User
Content, advertisements, Software and your InLinkz ID).
- InLinkz has no obligation to monitor User Content. InLinkz
may reject, re-categorize or delete any User Content that is available via
the InLinkz Services that violates the Terms or is otherwise
objectionable. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the
use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy,
completeness, or usefulness of any User Content.
- The InLinkz Services and software embodied within the InLinkz
Services may include security components that permit digital materials to
be protected. Use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by InLinkz
or content providers who provide content to the InLinkz Services. You may
not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into
the InLinkz Services. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further
distribution or public exhibition of any of the materials provided on the InLinkz
Services, is strictly prohibited.
9. LICENCE FROM YOU TO INLINKZ
- You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold
in User Content that you submit, or make available through, the InLinkz
Services. When you submit or make available User Content on publicly
accessible areas (described below) of the InLinkz Services, you give to InLinkz
the following license(s):
- For photos, graphics, you submit or make available on
publicly accessible areas through the InLinkz Services, you give to
InLinkz the worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use,
distribute, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works
from, publicly perform and publicly display the User Content on the
- for the purposes for which that User Content was
- for the purpose of promoting the InLinkz property to
which the User Content was submitted or the InLinkz Services anywhere on
the InLinkz network or in connection with any distribution or syndication
arrangement with other organizations or individuals or their sites.
- This license exists only for as long as you continue to
include the User Content on the InLinkz Services and will end at the time
you remove, or InLinkz removes, the User Content from the InLinkz
- For all other User Content you submit or make available
for inclusion on publicly accessible areas through the InLinkz Services,
the worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and
fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, adapt,
publish, translate, create derivative works from, publicly perform and
publicly display the User Content anywhere on the InLinkz network or in
connection with any distribution or syndication arrangement with other
organizations or individuals or their sites in any format or medium now
known or later developed. Your User Content and any associated public user
profile on the InLinkz Services may appear on local InLinkz sites in other
- "Publicly accessible" areas of the InLinkz
Services are those areas of the InLinkz Services that are intended by InLinkz
to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly
accessible areas of the InLinkz Services would include InLinkz LinkUps and
user-searchable pages to allow visitors discover current LinkUps.
- You are solely responsible for any personal data or
information that you choose to disclose and make publicly accessible via
the InLinkz Services. InLinkz is not responsible for the disclosure and
public accessibility of such personal data or information. Any personal
data or information (or any other User Content) posted to publicly
accessible areas may remain publicly accessible indefinitely.
10. CONTRIBUTIONS TO INLINKZ
- When you submit ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or
proposals ("Contributions") to InLinkz through its suggestion or
feedback webpages, you agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain confidential or
- InLinkz is not under any obligation of confidentiality,
express or implied, with respect to the Contributions;
- InLinkz will be entitled to use or disclose (or choose
not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way,
in any media worldwide;
- InLinkz may have something similar to the Contributions
already under consideration or in development;
- Except where expressly prohibited by applicable laws,
your Contributions automatically become the property of InLinkz without
any obligation of InLinkz to you and you waive all moral rights; and
- you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement
of any kind from InLinkz under any circumstances.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you
agree to indemnify and hold InLinkz and its subsidiaries, affiliates,
officers, agents, licensors, co-branders and other partners, and
employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal
fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of User Content you
submit or otherwise make available through the InLinkz Services, your use
of, or connection to, the InLinkz Services, your violation of the Terms,
or your violation of any rights of another.
12. GENERAL PRACTICES
- InLinkz may establish general practices and limits
concerning use of the InLinkz Services, including the maximum number of
days that communication messages or other User Content will be retained,
the maximum size and number of User Content or communication messages that
may be submitted or received by an account, the maximum storage space that
will be allotted to an account, the maximum number of times (and the
maximum duration for which) you may access the InLinkz Services in a given
period of time.
- InLinkz may change these general practices and limits by
giving you reasonable notice before the changes take place, in accordance
with section 21 below.
13. CHANGES TO THE INLINKZ SERVICES
- InLinkz is constantly innovating in order to provide the
best possible experience for its users. Accordingly, InLinkz may change,
interrupt, suspend or cancel any of the InLinkz Services temporarily or
permanently. We may not tell you beforehand about changes or interruptions
that do not materially disadvantage our users or do not materially limit
the usage of our services, for example, the addition of functionalities
and features or a change to the registration process.
- In accordance with section 21, we will tell you a
reasonable amount of time in advance of any changes or cancellations of InLinkz
Services that will materially disadvantage our users or materially limit
the usage of InLinkz Services. This will allow you sufficient time to save
any User Content that you may have in that service.
- For changes we need to make to meet security, legal and
regulatory requirements, we may not be able to meet the timescale above.
We will let you know about these changes as soon as we can.
- When a Service requires or includes downloadable software,
this software may update automatically on your device once a new version
or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update
14. CANCELLING YOUR ACCOUNT / EMAIL ADDRESS
- InLinkz may, without telling you, immediately
cancel or limit your access to your InLinkz account and InLinkz Services
for the following reasons, including:
- if you violate the Terms, including incorporated
agreements or guidelines;
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
under valid legal process;
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems; or
- extended periods of inactivity in accordance with
our account deletion policy.
- InLinkz will make these decisions in InLinkz's sole
discretion. InLinkz will not be responsible for any loss you may suffer
through the cancellation of your account, any associated email address, or
access to the InLinkz Services.
- Cancellation of your InLinkz account may include the
- removal of access to any of the offerings within the InLinkz
- deletion of your information and User Content associated
with or inside your account
InLinkz may sell, license and/or display any advertising,
attribution, links, promotional and/or distribution rights in connection with
your User Content. InLinkz is entitled to retain all revenue generated from any
sales or licences of such advertising, attribution, links, or promotional or
Your dealings with advertisers found on or through the
InLinkz Services, including participation in promotions or payment and delivery
of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, guarantees or
representations associated with these dealings, are solely between you and the
advertiser. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that
InLinkz will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as
the result of these dealings or as the result of the presence of advertisers on
the InLinkz Service.
16. EXTERNAL LINKS AND CONTENT
- The InLinkz Services may include content, applications and
services from or links to external websites or resources ("External
Content"). All External Content is the responsibility of the external
provider and provided by them subject to their own terms. InLinkz has no
control over and does not endorse any External Content and InLinkz is not
responsible for the availability, accuracy or reliability of such External
Content, or for any loss suffered by you based on reliance on the External
Content. Any dispute you have regarding External Content on the InLinkz
Services should be taken up with the external provider directly.
17. INLINKZ'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- The InLinkz Services, which includes any necessary
software used in connection with the InLinkz Services
("Software"), contain proprietary and confidential information
that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
Content contained in advertisements or information presented to you
through the InLinkz Services may be protected by copyrights, trademarks,
service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as
expressly permitted by applicable law or authorized by InLinkz or the
applicable licensor (such as an advertiser), you will not use, distribute,
reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, rent,
sell, publicly perform or publicly display the InLinkz Services, any User
Content or Software.
- InLinkz gives to you a personal, non-transferable and
non-exclusive license to use the object code of its Software on a single
computer. However, you must not (and must not allow any other person to)
copy, adapt, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse
assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign,
sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right
in the Software. This will not apply where you are expressly permitted to
do so by law or the relevant licensor.
- You must not access the InLinkz Service by any means other
than through the interface that is provided by InLinkz for use in
accessing the InLinkz Services, unless you have been specifically told
that you may do so by InLinkz in writing.
18. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- The InLinkz Services and Software are provided "as
is" and InLinkz, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors cannot
give you any guarantees with respect to them. In particular, InLinkz, its
subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors cannot represent or guarantee that:
- your use of the InLinkz Services and Software will meet
- your use of the InLinkz Services and Software will be
uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- any information obtained by you as a result of your use
of the InLinkz Services or Software will be accurate or reliable; and
- defects in the operation or functionality of any Software
provided to you as part of the InLinkz Services will be corrected.
- No conditions or other terms (including any implied terms
as to merchantability/satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, provision
of services to a standard of reasonable care and skill, non-infringement
of intellectual property rights or conformance with description) apply to
the InLinkz Services or Software.
- Nothing in the Terms affect your legal rights which you
are always entitled to as a consumer and that you cannot contractually
agree to alter or waive.
19. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Unless the Terms say otherwise, InLinkz, its subsidiaries,
affiliates and licensors, have no responsibility to you or to pay you
compensation for financial loss or loss of opportunity, goodwill,
reputation, business, revenue, profit, or savings you expected to make, or
- for any information or User Content which is lost,
corrupted or mis-delivered;
- for any damage to your computer system, internet access,
download or display device or loss of data that results from the download
of any material;
- for any changes that InLinkz may make to the InLinkz
Services or Software;
- for the unavailability of any of the InLinkz Services or
- for any loss that could not have been reasonably expected
because you have used the InLinkz Services or Software for business; or
- for any loss you may suffer if you violate the Terms in
any way, including your failure to give InLinkz accurate and current
Registration Data, or your failure to keep your password or account
details secure and confidential.
- These limitations will apply whether or not InLinkz has
been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any losses
20. DISCLAIMER RELATING TO FINANCIAL, HEALTH AND
- Information obtained through the InLinkz Services is for
informational purposes only and should never be used as a substitute for
advice from a qualified professional. Some of the information on the InLinkz
Services may only be relevant to certain countries. The opinions expressed
through information and User Content on the InLinkz Services are the
opinions of the individual author and do not reflect the opinions of InLinkz
- If you use the InLinkz Services for financial information
including about companies, share quotes, investments or securities, please
read the above Sections 18 - 19 again. Information obtained through the InLinkz
Services should never be used as a substitute for professional financial
advice. No content or User Content from the InLinkz Services is intended
for trading or investing purposes. InLinkz, its subsidiaries, affiliates
and licensors are not responsible for any financial, trading or investment
decisions based on such information.
- Information obtained through the InLinkz Services should
never be used as a substitute for professional medical advice,
examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor
or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment
or making any changes to existing treatment.
- Information obtained through the InLinkz Services should
never be used as a substitute for professional legal advice. Always seek
the advice of a suitably qualified lawyer authorized to practice in the
appropriate jurisdiction before taking any course of action that may
affect your legal rights.
- You may communicate with InLinkz via the contact details
provided on our website or at [email protected]
- InLinkz may give you notices (such as those regarding
changes to the Terms) by various methods, including email, regular mail,
text message, online notices on the InLinkz Services, social media or
other reasonable means. Notifications about InLinkz Services for which no
registration is required are generally announced via an online notice on
the InLinkz Service.
- If you violate these Terms by accessing the InLinkz
Services in an unauthorised manner, you may not receive notices. You agree
that you are deemed to have received all notices that would have been
delivered had you accessed the InLinkz Services in an authorised manner.
22. TRADEMARK INFORMATION
InLinkz's trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other
InLinkz logos, brand features, and product and service names are trademarks and
the property of InLinkz (the "InLinkz Marks"). You agree not to
use in any manner, the InLinkz Marks without InLinkz's prior written permission
23. TERMS & COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS
- Please report any violations of the Terms to Customer
Care. For more information, please see InLinkz Help
- InLinkz respects the intellectual property of others, and
we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that any of your
intellectual property rights have been infringed on the InLinkz Services,
please report the problem.
24. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- InLinkz may update these Terms in the future for various
reasons, including, to accommodate changes in the law or changes to the InLinkz
Services. We will give you reasonable advance notice of any material
changes before we apply them. Notifications will be made in accordance
with section 21 above.
- If you do not agree to the changes in the Terms, you
should stop using the InLinkz Services and Software.
25. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Entire Agreement. These Terms (including
applicable online guidelines referred to above) make up the entire
agreement between you and InLinkz and govern your use of the InLinkz
Services, overriding any previous version of these Terms between you and InLinkz
about the InLinkz Services. You may be subject to additional terms and
conditions that may apply when you use or purchase some InLinkz Services,
affiliate services, or content or software from other organizations or
- Language. Where these Terms have been
translated and provided in a language other than English, the provisions
of the English-language version shall prevail and govern in the event of
any conflict or inconsistency in interpretation.
- Neither of us will be considered to have waived any right
under these Terms because of failure or delay in exercising that right. If
any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction
to be invalid, the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full force
- Neither InLinkz nor you may transfer any of these Terms
except that InLinkz may transfer any of the Terms to a company that is a
subsidiary or holding company of InLinkz, or a subsidiary of that holding
company. We will give you reasonable notice before this occurs.
Notifications will be made in accordance with section 21 above.
- If InLinkz or you cannot do what has been promised in
these Terms because of something beyond our reasonable control, neither InLinkz
nor you will be responsible for this. If the events continue for more than
three months, InLinkz or you can cancel these Terms immediately by giving
- The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only
and have no legal or contractual effect.
- The words "include" or "including" in these Terms mean
without limitation to the words following.
- Unless the Terms say otherwise, there will be no
third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
- No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability.
Your InLinkz account is non-transferable and any rights to your InLinkz ID
or contents within your account will be canceled upon your death. If we
receive a copy of a death certificate, the relevant account may be
canceled and all its contents permanently deleted.
Terms dated 19th September 2014.